As a general rule, third parties may not use the GPM® logo ("logo"). On this page are the limited circumstances under which third parties may use GPM logos. The logos must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify GPM Global, or GPM products or services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
Third parties may only use the logo without a license only under the following limited circumstances:
- In advertising, marketing collateral, or a website that references your connection with GPM (e.g., the material states that you are an authorized partner of GPM).
- In an area of a website, advertising, or marketing collateral exclusively dedicated to the promotion of GPM®.
Do not use the GPM corporate logo in products, product packaging or other business services that do not relate to GPM Programs/Services.
- The logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-GPM materials. Companies using the logo pursuant to these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding.
- The logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner.
- The logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage GPM or its services.
- The attribution clause "GPM® is a trademark of GPM Global" must accompany use of the logo.
- Neither the logo nor the GPM or Green Project Management name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like.
- Non-GPM materials should not mimic any GPM advertising, product packaging, or website design without the expressed written consent of GPM Global.
- The GPM CoE Logo should be used by exisitng CoE organizations only and must be linked to the GPM website.
GPM reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the logo that, in GPM’s sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines or might otherwise impair GPM's rights in the logo. GPM further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.