Why Become a GPM® Accredited Training Partner?
Join GPM’s international network of Accredited Training Partners
- Are you looking for an extension to your existing training programs?
- Do you want to ride the next wave in project management learning?
- Do you want to engage with millennials and the Facebook generation?
- Do you want a turnkey solution that allows you to get started with little effort?
- Do you want to be the first and only partner offering specific training in your location?
Becoming a GPM Global Training Partner is the answer.
Since our partner program started in 2011, we have expanded to offer training in over 145 countries and territories. The demand for skilled individuals who can effectively drive change with a focus on organizational achievement and sustainability has never been in higher demand with 93% of CEOs believe that sustainability is the key to business success and 76% of CEOs stating that sustainability will change their business in the next five years.
GPM® is the first international project management best practice and certifying organization to pledge support for the UN Global Compact and fully integrate their 10 Principles for Sustainability into our programs. Our programs include:
- A PRiSM™ Foundations course
- A PRiSM™ Practitioners course
- A conversation program for individuals who have completed PRINCE2®, SP2™
- A conversation program for individuals who have completed AgilePM®, SAPM™
GPM® has the world’s only project management training portfolio that blends project and sustainability management into a practical framework based on international standards.
The GPM methodology and training program has been recognized internationally with a Global Training and Development Leadership award and at the IPMA Achievement Awards. Our Global Training Partner badge is a stamp of quality as we train all trainers on our methods directly to ensure a high standard of delivery.
So what’s in it for you?
When you become a GPM® partner, your organization will gain access to our entire course portfolio, via our exclusive partner portal. You will get access to:
- Professionally developed toolkit that contains course materials that include: Powerpoint slides, session plans, in-class exercises and templates.
- A suite of professional marketing materials to use to promote and market GPM courses
- Engaging and entertaining videos that provide context and know how.
- eBooks on a range of topics including project management, organizational capacity for change, responsible management education, corporate social responsibility and more.
- FREE access to GPM’s P5 and PRiSM standards
Your organization will be listed on the GPM Training Partner director, providing a source of leads to your website and recognition that your organization is one of the exclusive Training Partner Network.
- Enjoy an unsaturated market as we limit the number of partners in each geographic region in order to maintain quality and competitive advantage.
You will also receive:
- an unlimited license to administer courses that are pre-designed and ready to go
- personalized, train the trainer courses for your staff directly from GPM® experts
- direct support through our extensive regional office network, so no matter where you are in the world, support is nearby
- unlimited training for your staff, providing unlimited earning potential, and also the tools to ensure you are able to position and sell GPM training courses to your customers.
For a no obligation, personalized strategy session on how being a GPM Training Partner makes good business sense, contact us!
Letters of endorsements from Accredited Training Partners
- CMCS - Dubai "GPM has their finger on the pulse of where project management is now and where it is headed."
[PDF | 121KB]
- Bridgit Africa – Johannesburg "Program delegates are not only exposed to the mandatory theory, they are in parallel gaining competency by real world practical exercises."
- [PDF | 54KB]