GPM Staff, members, and certification holders adhere to a personal code of ethics and hereby commit ourselves to the highest level of professional conduct and agree:
- To decouple social and environmental degradation from economic growth through the advancement of the integration of sustainability and project management.
- To promote the Principles of Sustainable Change Delivery through in own practices.
- To strive to set the bar higher for standards of integrity, dedication to our discipline, and the professional conduct that is expected of subject matter experts and leaders.
- To be transparent in representing our project management experience, abilities, and areas that are still being developed.
- To constantly strive to improve ourselves and acquire new skills in the realm of project/program management and overall leadership.
- To serve as role models in our local communities and expand our field of influence to create positive impacts wherever we are.
- To treat all persons fairly regardless of their race, religion, gender, disability, age, national origin, or other differences.
- To serve as mentors to those who aspire to enter the discipline and to continue to seek from those who have gone before us.
- To uphold and support the ten principles of the UN Global Compact.